Are you looking for information on MSRM wifi extender setup? Are you experiencing problems installing the MSRM? Do you want to be able to use your high-speed internet connection across your home or office, even in dead zones? Don’t be startled if you responded yes to any of these questions! You’ve come to the right place. This post contains simple and basic instructions for MSRM wifi extender setup. Let’s get started on the setup process straight away.
The MSRM WiFi extender setup instructions are easy and straightforward. Before purchasing the MSRM WiFi extender equipment, confirm the presence of dead zones in your home or workplace, depending on where you wish to install the device. Before you can determine dead zones in a specific place, you must first ensure that your existing WiFi router has a consistent and active internet connection. If you choose a dead spot with no signal, there is no need to install the MSRM WiFi extender because there is no signal.
For MSRM wifi extender setup , follow the steps outlined below:
- First, use the provided connector to connect your MSRM WiFi range extender to an electrical outlet.
- Now, navigate to the WiFi selection screen using your wireless device, such as a laptop, mobile phone, tablet, or other similar device. From the drop-down menu, select the MSRM option.
- Launch your preferred web browser and begin browsing the internet. To begin, enter the IP address 192.168.10.1 into the URL bar of your web browser.
- You will now be sent to the MSRM extender’s management page.
- Fill in the login information in the appropriate fields. To finish the setup, enter the username admin and password admin.
- Sign in to your account by clicking the login button.
- Choose the Repeater mode from the menu. Choose the current SSID or network name of your existing wireless network from the WiFi router where you want to add extra users.
- Enter the credentials for your existing wireless network in the repeater SSID box. Simply input a different name in the area provided below to create a new network name.
- Make sure the password you select is the same as the one used by your current router.
- Click the connect button to save the information you’ve entered. Connect to the newly enlarged wireless network after that.
- Your MSRM WiFi extender is now fully working. Move your extender to a new place or a dead zone where you want to use your internet connection.
MSRM extender setup by WPS push button
For MSRM WiFi extender setup using the WPS method, follow the steps listed below:
- Make sure your extender and router are in the same room before you begin installing an MSRM WiFi extender.
- Once the power LED light has stabilized, press your extender’s WPS button. After that, the LED light will start blinking.
- Within a few seconds of hitting the WPS button on the extender, hit the same WPS button on the router.
- If your device’s WPS button is disabled, log in and proceed to the wireless settings, where you can enable WPS.
- The WPS light on the extender and router should then blink for around 12 seconds each.
- Once the WPS setting is complete, the WPS repeater’s light will turn solid green.
- Finally, your network name will be displayed in the WiFi list as the name of the extension.
- Disconnect your extender and place it halfway between your router and the area where you want to connect to the internet.
Hopefully, by following the methods mentioned above, you will be able to successfully configure the MSRM WiFi extender. If you run into any problems throughout the MSRM setup procedure, please contact our knowledgeable support staff at our toll-free number for more assistance and guidance.
MSRM wifi extender modes
Three modes are available on the MSRM wifi extender:
Access point mode: All of your Wi-Fi devices that are directly connected to your Internet connection will now be able to connect to a wired network thanks to the access point mode.
Repeater Mode: In this mode, the signal strength and speed of your current WiFi network are increased. For individuals who already have a wireless router in use at their location, this mode is available.
Router Mode: In this mode, a secure wireless network is established. It enables sharing of the network by several devices. When you have a modem connection but no router, this mode will convert the extender into a router.