Wavlink AX1800 Setup
Facing a problem with setup Wavlink AX1800 extender? Not to worry follow the detailed instructions step by step to connect your extender to your home or office wireless network with ease. The WL-WN573HX1 is compatible with the most recent wireless standards, such as 80 MHZ and 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6). You can simultaneously stream on two different bands thanks to the device. It operates at 2.4GHz (574Mbps) and 5G speeds (1200Mbps). Wavlink AX1800 uses Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) technology for faster internet speeds, more power, and less network congestion than previous-generation wifi range extenders.
A detailed guide for Wavlink AX1800 Extender setup in repeater mode
The manual method is a very easy and simple method for Wavlink AX1800 setup.
The Wavlink outdoor AX1800 WL-WN573HX1 can be connected in repeater mode by following the instructions below:
Once you’ve logged in to the extender, select your WiFi network from the list of available networks by clicking on the repeater mode. To connect the outdoor extender, you must now enter your security key. Once the Wavlink WL-WN573HX1 setup is complete, place the extender in the desired location.
Feel free to contact our qualified expert if you continue to experience issues installing the outdoor extender.
Wavlink AX1800 Extender Configuration Via POE
Power over Ethernet (POE) configuration instructions for the Wavlink AX1800 outdoor range extender are as follows:
- First, attach the device to a router Ethernet port that supports POE.
- The POE injector that was included with the range extender should be connected to the Ethernet cable’s other end.
- Hold off until the power LED turns green.
- Connect your wireless device to the range extender’s Wi-Fi network with your wireless device.
- Enter ap.setup into the address bar of any web browser.
- And finish the Wavlink AX1800 setup by following the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Increased Wi-Fi coverage is possible by mounting the range extender in a suitable location outside.
- Holding down the reset button for ten seconds may help to reset the range extender if you run into any problems.
I’m done now! It is easier to install and does not require a separate power supply when using the Wavlink AX1800 outdoor range extender powered by POE. To ensure optimum performance, be sure to carefully follow the manufacturer’s instructions and use a suitable Ethernet cable and POE injector.