[wpforms id=”281″ title=”false” description=”false”]
Acess Point Setup
WAVLINK AP EXTENDER SETUP
Talking about ap.setup web URL, this URL will only work if a user tries to connect to Wavlink, Comfast, Dodocool extenders. So if a user wants to access the Ap extender setup in a normal way then this page will not open.
Now we can discuss how to login to Ap wifi extender manual setup page:
- Unbox your extender and plug in to the power outlet.
- Push the power button and wait for the power Led light to turn green.
- Now connect your wifi device Ap extender setup _Ext network.
- Now open any web browser and type Ap.setup.
- Now you are on the Wavlink extender setup page.
- Create your AP Login account and follow the instruction.
Wavlink extender login page ap.setup web url is to access the new extender setup page to connect/install the wifi range extender. If you are using the Wavlink wifi range extender and trying to install your extender with your main modem or router.
Follow the below given steps to access the Wavlink wifi range extener:
Wavlink Range Extender Setup | Manual Method
Let’s just quickly jump into how to install Wavlink extender with manual method:
- Plug your Wavlink extender near to the main router/modem.
- Once you see the solid power light on extender.
- Grab any wifi device i.e phone,tablet or laptop, etc.
- And then go to the settings option on your wifi device and click on wifi option.
- You will see a network name Wavlink Extender Setup_Ext
- After connecting with the ‘EXT’ network
- Open any web browser and type ap.setup on the address bar
- You will see new extender setup page on the screen.
- Follow the AP Extender Setup instruction to install/connect the extender
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on google
Wavlink Extender Setup | WPS Method
Setting up the extender with the wireless protected setup ( W.P.S ) button, its the one of the easiest way to connect the extender to existing wifi network.
Follow the steps below to install the extender:
- The first step is to place the extender near to the main wifi modem or router.
- Now power on the Wavlink wifi range extender.
- And wait for the power led to turn solid green.
- After getting the power led light, push the W.P.S button on the extender.
- And now go to router and push the W.P.S button on the router/modem.
- On your router and on the extender you will see a blinking green light.
- Wait for 1-2 minutes to sync the extender with the home wifi system
- Wavlink extender setup process is completed successfully.
- Login to Ap.setup page to complete the installation process.
ComFast Range Extender Setup | Manual Method
Manual Step-By-Step Guide for Comfast wifi Extender:
- Connect COMFAST Extender to the wifi device.
- Open the window and enter the 192.168.10.1 IP address or type ap.setup.
- Enter the default username and password access the setup page.
- The repeater searches for near-by signals.
- Click on your home wifi network.
- Now enter the wifi password and click on Next
- Wait 30 seconds to sync your booster to home router.
- Ap Extender setup installation is completed now.
- Place the extender to the dead internet spot and enoy better connectivity
Our certified experts are here 24/7 regarding any help on Ap extender setup o. If you need any assitance feel free to get in touch with us.
COMFAST Extender Setup | WPS Method
Step by step to connect the extender with w.p.s method:
- First place the Comfast wifi range extender near to the main router or modem
- Plug the Comfast extender into the electric outlet
- Wait for the power led lights to turn solid.
- Now push the W.P.S button on the extender.
- And then push the W.P.S button on the main router.
- Wait for 10-15 seconds to get both device to sync.
- Now you will see the router led light turn solid on the Comfast booster..
- Go to Ap.setup to complete the installation.
- Once the setup is completed, place the wifi booster to the desired location
The main function of the extender is to boost the wifi signals to the far end of your home/office. Not to boost the speed of your existing wifi network. There are various brand extenders you can find in your nearby store i.e Wavlink, Dodocool, Comfast wifi range extenders with their different models. So according to the size of your home or how far you want to use your wifi booster. A user can choose different extender models.
Setting up Ap wifi range extender with ap.setup web URL or with 192.168.10.1 Ip address is super easy. Installing the extender with the manual option, a user only required a wireless device i.e laptop, tablet, or phone, and a little technical knowledge. If you have trouble accessing or login into the Ap range extender setup page. Not to worry, we have 24/7 certified experts who are one call away regarding any issues related to your wireless booster.
What is https://ap.setup?
Ap.setup is a offline web URL to connect the wireless range extender. To install the WIFI repeater or extender through a web based setup a user needs to go https://ap.setup page to link the extender with the main modem or router.
So let’s discuss how to access the Ap extender setup page:
- Power on the wireless repeater and switch it to the repeater mode
- When you have the power light, use a laptop or a tablet.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings option and connect with the EXT network.
- Once connected open any web browser i.e. Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge.
- And type in https://ap.setup on the address bar.
- You are redirected to the new extender setup screen.
From the above given instruction now you know what is AP setup web URL and why it is used for.
If you have still have any queries, feel free to get in touch with our experts.