The Coredy wifi extender setup covers the dead zones in your house or office by extending the range of your existing wifi network. Coredy wifi extender is an advanced networking gadget. It is multifunctional, and you can use it to extend the range of your Wi-Fi network by strengthening the real Wi-Fi signal and raising overall signal quality even over great distances. This type of extender will duplicate the signals from an existing Wi-Fi access point or router.
You can finalize the Coredy wifi extender setup in two ways which are as follows:
- By manual method (Web browser setup).
- By wireless protected setup (WPS) method.
Coredy wifi extender setup By manual method
- Open your mobile device’s or computer’s wifi network manager and search by default for the extender name, i.e. ‘Coredy.’
- Select the name of the extender and input the network password.
- The password is printed on the extender’s back panel.
- Open the web browser on your device and enter the IP address 192.168.10.1 in the top address box.
- If necessary, log in to the admin page by using ‘admin’ as both the login and password (both are the same).
- Select the repeater option in the setup wizard.
- Select the network to be extended by clicking the select button. Refresh the network list if it is not properly loaded.
- In the room, enter the existing network password or pin.
- Wait a few minutes before restarting the extender after clicking Apply.
- Locate and connect to the extended network. (You must use the same password that you used to connect to the extension.)
- By default, the new name of the extended wifi network is ‘Coredy Ext.’
- The WLAN LED will continue to flicker if the connection to the new wifi network is not made, and the name of the new network will not be updated.
- Unplug the extender and place it approximately halfway between your home’s weak or dead zones and the router.
- Make sure that all three WLAN LED lights are amber at the same time (this indicates an appropriate position for the extender region).
Tip: In a higher zone, position the extender so that it is not blocked by walls, ceilings, or windows.
Coredy E300 setup
By WPS Method:
Wireless protected setup(WPS) is the easiest and simplest way to configure your Coredy E300 extender. You can complete the Coredy wifi extender setup by WPS method within two minutes by pressing a small button only. There is no need to grab any wifi enabled smart device.
- Turn on your Coredy wifi extender.
- Once it is powered on, find the WPS button on it.
- Press the WPS button on your coredy E300.
- After a few seconds press the same WPS button on your existing home router.
- If you get the three solid lights on your Coredy that means the connection between your coredy wifi extender and your home router has been established.
- Now you can move your coredy to a new location where you want to extend the wifi.
In this way you can complete the Coredy E300 setup process within just two minutes. If you face any trouble with it then call our technical team for free assistance. They will help you to setup your Coredy wifi extender.
How to setup Coredy E300 as an access point?
- Turn on the access point by pressing the On/Off button. Modify the access point mode.
- The mode switch is located on the side of the extender/repeater.
- Connect an access point to an electrical switch.
- Connecting the access point to the wired port with the ethernet cable that came with the access point/extender.
- Open the wifi management on your computer or device and look for the Coredy access point network name.
- Select the connection option and input the username, password, or PIN number on the AP label’s back panel. (If necessary)
- In the address bar of your device or computer’s web browser, type http://ap.setup admin or 192.168.10.1
- Enter the login and password on the open page. (The admin serves as both the username and the password.)
- Select the access point option in the Mode Wizard.
- Select mixed WPA2 / WPA security and input the security password or pin in the key area.
- Click Apply and wait a minute for the access point to reset.
- Find and join your computer or device’s new wifi network.
- Please keep in mind that the access point creates a new extended wifi network called ‘Coredy,’ which uses the same wifi network password as the device.
- Wavlink AC600 setup
- PixLink WiFi Repeater Setup
- Macard WiFi Repeater Setup
- Trifiboost wifi extender setup
- Setek wifi extender setup
- Joowin wifi extender setup
- Generic wifi extender Setup
In case you are facing any trouble with Coredy wifi extender setup, Just dial our toll free number to get in touch with our technical experts for free assistance. They will help you resolve any problem within a couple of minutes.
Frequently Asked Queries (FAQs)
Q: Can I use multiple Coredy WiFi extenders in my home?
A.Absolutely! Coredy WiFi extenders are designed to work together seamlessly, ensuring widespread coverage throughout your home.
Q: How often should I update the firmware on my Coredy extender?
A. We recommend checking for firmware updates every three to six months. Regular updates guarantee your extender operates at its peak performance.
Q: What should I do if the setup process fails?
A. If the setup process fails, double-check your connections and restart the process. If issues persist, consult Coredy’s customer support for personalized assistance.
Q: Does the extender support both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands?
A.Yes, the Coredy WiFi extender is dual-band, supporting both 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies for versatile connectivity options.
Q: Can I use the extender with any router brand?
A. Certainly! The Coredy extender is compatible with most router brands, providing flexibility and convenience for users.