You will need a device such as a phone or computer to visit wifi.wavlink.com. The wifi.wavlink.com setup page is where you can manage your wifi extender and alter settings such as WiFi password, firmware update, or reset process. In this article, we will go over all of the tips and strategies for troubleshooting any errors that you may encounter while accessing the Wavlink setup page.
Wifi.wavlink.com | Wavlink wifi extender setup
Follow the steps below for Wavlink wifi extender setup through wifi.wavlink.com:
- Turn on your Wavlink extender after unboxing it.
- Place the extender close to the main router.
- Wait for your booster’s power light to illuminate.
- Use any smart device.
- Open the settings menu on your WIFI device and select the WIFI option.
- Establish a connection to the Wavlink EXT.
- Navigate to WiFi.wavlink.com.
- The extender setup page is now visible on your screen.
- To configure your Wavlink extender, follow the on-screen instructions.
In this manner you can finalize the Wavlink extender setup using wifi.wavlink.com.
How to login to my Wavlink WiFi extender?
Follow the steps outlined below for Wavlink wifi extender:
- Get your gadget ready.
- Enter wifi.wavlink.com in the address bar and press enter.
- The standard Wavlink extender login page displays on the screen.
- Then enter your login and the password you created during the setup procedure.
- Then press the login button.
- You may now view all of your Wavlink range extender configuration settings.
Wavlink repeater reset via wifi.wavlink.com
To reset your Wavlink repeater, go to wifi.wavlink.com. This local address allows you to reset your extender in under two minutes.
To reset your repeater using wifi.wavlink.com, follow these steps:
- First, connect the repeater.
- Join the Wavlink N Network.
- Now navigate to wifi.wavlink.com.
- Enter Administrator and then Click Login.
- You should now be able to access the Wavlink management page.
- Go to the Settings or Advanced menu.
- The reset option can be found here.
You may occasionally be unable to access a device such as a phone, tablet, or computer. In that scenario, you can choose the Hard reset option to reset the Wavlink wifi extender. Which takes less time and is fairly simple.
How can I reset the Wavlink wifi repeater?
Hard reset procedure:
A hard reset will return your device to its factory default settings. You can reset your wavlink wifi extender settings if you forget your password.
- Connect your booster.
- With a solid pin, press the reset button.
- Hold it for around 8 to 10 seconds.
- Then wait for your Wavlink repeater to restart.
- When it’s finished, all of the lights will be solid green.
- Some light will automatically close in a few seconds.
- That indicates that your device has been successfully reset.
If you have any questions about your Wavlink booster, please contact our professionals who will help you.