Victony AC1200 setup is the best approach to increase your wifi signal or wifi network, allowing you to enjoy nonstop gaming, movies, and web series. Victony AC1200 is a dual band wifi extender which has four external antennas for unrivaled wifi range throughout your house and office. You can easily install a Victony extender. It’s a plug-and-play device that connects in 15 seconds to any router. The Victony wifi extender setup includes three modes to choose from: router, repeater, and access point. But keep in mind that when you change modes, you must also reset or reconfigure your Victony extender. If you are new to victony AC1200 setup call our certified technical team for free assistance, they will help you to setup your extender.
Victony AC1200 WiFi extender setup
To complete the Victony AC1200 Setup on Web browser, follow the steps below:
- To begin, bring your Victony wifi extender and router into the same room
- Turn on the extender and your router.
- Wait a few seconds and check to see if the LED light is stable or solid green.
- Open your wifi settings on your laptop, PC, or mobile device and connect to the Victony AC1200 extender setup.
- There is no need to input a password the first time they connect with your device.
- They displayed no internet accessible after connecting, then opened any web browser.
- Type http://AP.Setup or 192.168.10 in the address bar at the top.
- There will only be one login window.
- Enter “admin” as your username and password.
- Choose the extender to which you want to connect your router and input your new extender setup password.
- After you’ve finished configuring the device, switch it off for 15-20 seconds and then back on.
- Connect your device to the Victony wifi range extender configuration, whose name appears in your wifi list as “SSID EXt.”
Victony AC1200 extender Setup through WPS
WPS is the best and easy approach to finalize the Victony AC1200 setup procedure. Through WPS technique you can setup your wifi extender within two minutes only. There is no need to grab any smart device, you will have to press a small button only to complete the setup process.
Let’s configure your Victony AC1200 through WPS technique by following the guidelines below:
- To begin, plug in your Victony wifi repeater and your router in the same room.
- Wait until the LED light becomes stable.
- Then, press and hold the WPS button for 5 seconds on both devices.
- The lights on both devices will blink for 15-20 seconds, indicating that the setup was successful.
- Unplug your extender and place it wherever you want.
How to setup Victony AC1200 as an Access Point?
Without a doubt, access point mode is faster than range extender mode. It will be the ideal option for you if you are okay with using 20-30 feet of ethernet wire or if you have ethernet wiring installed in your walls. Before we begin, make sure that the device’s switch is set to Access Point mode.
Let us begin by configuring the AC1200 as an access point:
- Plug in your AC1200 at the location where you intend to use it.
- Connect an ethernet cable from your repeater’s LAN port to your router’s LAN port.
- Connect to the victony extender network name that appears in your WiFi list using any of your devices, such as your phone, laptop, or tablet.
- Once connected, launch a browser on the same device and enter 192.168.10.1 in the URL or Address Bar.
- It will lead you to the setup page for the Victony AC1200 extender. Enter “admin” as your username and passcode.
- Select “access point mode” in the setup wizard and continue.
- It will prompt you to provide a new SSID, security type, and password for your access point.
- It will reboot after that, and you will be able to connect your devices to the newly formed network.
- Because this extender has twin ethernet ports, you can link your other devices to the AC1200 repeater via ethernet.
Victony AC1200 configuration as a router.
This little device is really effective. This is a very outstanding function that allows you to use all three modes at the same time. Some of us now travel frequently, and connecting to an open network can cause problems since it is an open network. Check that the device’s button has been set to “Router Mode.” So, you can use this device to build a new network as well as a passcode.
So, let’s look at the process of the Victony AC1200 setup as a router:
- Connect the internet wire from your ISP or modem to the WAN port of the Victony AC1200 for this setup.
- Connect to the Victory network wirelessly using your laptop/phone/etc. Alternatively, you can connect an ethernet connection from the LAN port on the AC1200 to your computer.
- For victony login, open a browser and enter 192.168.10.1. Enter “admin” as the username and password on the setup screen.
- In the setup wizard, pick “router mode” and your ISP Type.
- Your victony AC1200 router will reboot once you complete the on-screen instructions.
- You should now be able to connect your devices.
So this is all about the Victony AC1200 setup. In case you still have any issue regarding it, feel free to call our certified technicians for free assistance.