Want to set up your Wavlink range extender using 192.168.10.1? If yes then after reading this blog you will be able to setup your Wavlink wifi extender setup within a couple of minutes. 192.168.10.1 is the default gateway to finalize the Wavlink wifi extender setup. Wavlink brand extenders significantly improve coverage area and overall wireless network performance. Wavlink Wifi extender arrangement works best for the 2.4-5GHz WiFi band and boosts interference-reduction to 300Mbps. Because of the compact size of the Wavlink extender, you can take it with you everywhere you go.
To configure Wavlink extender via 192.168.10.1, do the following steps:
- Connect your Wavlink extender to a stable power source first.
- Later that, In the repeated mode, enable the extender.
- Turn on the wifi-enabled wireless device and join the designated extender network ap.setup login.
- The first connection then requires a password.
- Navigate to the browser and type in the IP address 192.168.10.1.
- On the device’s screen, you will be prompted to log in using your default account credentials as well as passwords.
- Then, carefully follow the procedures as directed to rapidly complete the ap.setup.
This is how you may set up a Wavlink range extender using the IP address 192.168.10.1.
192.168.10.1 | Wavlink wifi extender Setup
- First, insert the Wavlink range extender into a power outlet.
- It’s best to place it near your existing Wi-Fi router.
- Then, turn on your wifi-enabled device for ap.setup.
- Hold down the current WPS button on the extender for a few seconds.
- Repeat the third step on the current router while keeping an eye out for a connection between two devices.
- After the two devices have successfully communicated, detach the extender and place it in the dead zone.
- Enable the Wi-Fi settings in your wireless devices that you want to use to connect to the network.
- Select your Wi-Fi network and launch your browser.
- In the web address box, type http://ap.setup or the IP address 192.168.10.1.
- Sign in using 192.168.10.1 and the same username and password credentials you used for ap.setup.
- Select the Wizard Installation option.
- Enter your Wireless Network Password
- For Wavlink wifi extender setup, follow the on-screen instructions.
This is how you configure the Wavlink range extender, If you continue to have problems and need to contact us via our toll-free number.
Can’t connect to the IP address 192.168.10.1? What should I do?
If you are unable to connect to 192.168.10.1, Follow the tips given below:
- Connect your Wavlink range extender to a power source.
- When you have a power LED light, navigate to your laptop or cellphone’s wireless settings.
- Connect your device to the WIFI extender network.
- Launch a web browser and enter the IP address 192.168.10.1 into the address bar.
- You’ve arrived at the range extender’s login page.
- So, to connect your booster to your existing modem or router, follow the onscreen instructions.
If you still can’t connect your booster after following the procedures above, see the list below:
- If the repeater has two or more LED lights, please reset the booster to factory default.
- To correctly reset the device, press and hold the reset button for 10-15 seconds.
- If 192.168.10.1 does not work, use the web URL wifi.wavlink.com to view the installation page.
- If you are connected to the extender network, the default IP address will function. As a result, ensure that you are linked to the repeater network.
- Once you’ve installed your booster, you won’t be able to access the 192.168.10.1 IP address.
If you have any problem with your Wavlink wifi extender feel free to contact our professionals for free assistance.
- Wavlink AC600 setup
- PixLink WiFi Repeater Setup
- Macard WiFi Repeater Setup
- Trifiboost wifi extender setup
Q: What is 192.168.10.1 used for?
A: 192.168.10.1 is a private IP address commonly used as the default gateway for many routers and modems.
Q: How do I access the login page at 192.168.10.1?
A: Open a web browser, type 192.168.10.1 into the address bar, and press Enter. Enter your router’s login credentials when prompted.
Q: Can I change the login credentials for 192.168.10.1?
A: Yes, it’s advisable to change the default login credentials for security. Access the router settings through 192.168.10.1 and update the username and password.
Q: What if I forget the login details for 192.168.10.1?
A: Perform a factory reset on the router. This will reset the login credentials to the default values.
Q: Are there any common issues with 192.168.10.1 login?
A: Issues may arise due to incorrect credentials or network problems. Double-check the login details and ensure a stable connection.