A Wavlink WiFi extender can be an excellent fix if your home’s Wi-Fi is unreliable or sluggish. You can reach the furthest corners of your house with your Wi-Fi signal thanks to its strong performance and simple setup.And Wavlink WiFi extender WPS Setup is the easiest ad quickest way. Here is the hassle free guide.
What is WPS?
Wi-Fi Protected Setup is referred to as WPS. It’s a standard that makes it simple for you to join your Wi-Fi devices to your network without manually entering your Wi-Fi password.
Step-by-Step Guide Wavlink WiFi extender WPS Setup
It’s pretty easy to configure a Wavlink WiFi extender using the WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) method. Follow these steps for a successful Wavlink WiFi extender WPS setup:
- Plug in your Wavlink WiFi extender near your router.
- Open Web browser and type 192.168.10.1
- Wait for the extender’s power LED to become stable.
- Press the WPS button on your router and extender.
- This is usually a physical button on the extender itself.
- Alternatively, access your extender’s web interface and find the WPS option.
- Turn it on from there.
- Await the establishment of the connection.
- The extender’s LEDs will show you how the connection is doing
- If needed, move the extender to a location where it extends the WiFi coverage effectively.
If you encounter any issues, refer to the user manual provided with your extender or visit the Wavlink website for support.
Common Issues while Wavlink WiFi extender WPS Setup
Here are some of the common problems you might face while Wavlink WiFi extender WPS Setup:
- Incorrect or outdated firmware
- Incorrect WPS button location
- WPS button press timing
- Distance between devices
- Interference from other device
- Router WPS compatibility
- WPS Connection Failure
- Incorrect WPS PIN
- Disabled WPS feature either on router or extender.
Also Read: Kervi WiFi Extender Setup
Troubleshooting Tips while Wavlink WiFi Extender WPS Setup
If you’re having trouble setting up your Wavlink WiFi Extender using WPS, try the following:
- Make sure that your router supports WPS.
- Make sure that you are pressing and holding the WPS buttons on both the router and the Wavlink Extender for 2-3 seconds.
- Try moving the Wavlink Extender closer to your router.
- Try restarting your router and the Wavlink Extender.
- For the best performance, place your Wavlink Extender in a central location in your home.
- Avoid placing your Wavlink Extender near metal objects or appliances, as these can interfere with the Wi-Fi signal.
- If you have a large home, you may need to purchase multiple Wavlink Extenders to cover your entire home.
If you’ve tried these steps and still cannot do Wavlink WiFi Extender WPS Setup,
It’s recommended to contact Wavlink customer support for further assistance. They can provide more specific troubleshooting steps and help you resolve the issue effectively.
You must enter ap.setup in the URL bar if you wish to access the Setup page online.
What is the WPS setup, and why is it beneficial?
Discover the simplicity and advantages of WPS setup for your Wavlink extender. Streamline the connection process with this user-friendly feature.
How do I reset my Wavlink WiFi Extender?
In case of issues, resetting your extender can be a game-changer. Follow our guide to reset your Wavlink extender effortlessly.
Can I use multiple Wavlink extenders for extensive coverage?
Yes, you can! Learn how to set up and manage multiple Wavlink extenders to create a robust network across your home or office space.
Are there specific routers compatible with Wavlink extenders?
Explore the compatibility of Wavlink extenders with various router models. Ensure a seamless connection by choosing the right router for your setup.
What should I do if my Wavlink extender loses connection frequently?
Frequent disconnections can be frustrating. Our guide addresses this issue, providing solutions to maintain a stable connection with your Wavlink extender.
Is it possible to change the WiFi network name and password on my Wavlink extender?
Absolutely! Learn the steps to personalize your Wavlink extender’s network name and password for enhanced security and convenience.