The WL WN518W2 N300 extender setup will allow you to receive signal in all directions from homes to workplaces. The installation procedure can be completed in fewer minutes with ease. If you would like to know how to use this Wavlink extender device, carefully follow the instructions below.
Specification Of WL WN518W2 N300 Extender Setup Gadget
- IEEE 802.11 a/bg/n is compatible with this wavlink extender.
- It uses the internet’s fastest wireless speed.
- The Ethernet WAN/LAN ports of the WL WN518W2 N300 extender setup offer auto-negotiation at 10/100Mbps.
- With the WiFi-protected system button, it features one-touch WiFi security encryption.
- PPPoE, both static and dynamic IP addresses, and WISP internet access all support it.
Benefits Of WL WN518W2 Extender
- Its high-gain external antennas allow it to transmit WiFi signals throughout the home and business.
- Additionally, there is an improved chip for stability.
- This extender is very simple to install with the router.
Login Process Of WL WN518W2 N300 Extender Setup
- First, use an Ethernet cable to connect your computer to the WL WN518W2 N300 extender network.
- In the location field, type the web address wifi.wavlink.com after launching a browser.
- The Wavlink extender login screen will then appear on your screen.
- Next, enter all of the credentials that are displayed on the screen.
- You will now be able to log into the Wavlink extender successfully as a result.
Do WL WN518W2 N300 Extender Setup By Web UI
- As soon as you log into the Wavlink extender, navigate straight to the configuration page.
- On the following navigation page, fill in a few details and perform some simple tasks.
- Make sure you adhere to each step of the display, step by step.
- Choose the network that you wish to expand now.
- In addition, provide the necessary information, including your username and security password.
- The manual guide will help you obtain the Wavlink extender security password with ease.
- Admin will be the main focus. So, fill in this and press Enter in the required field.
The setup process for your WL WN518W2 N300 extender is finished with the aid of this web UI method. If not, attempt a different approach.
Do WL WN518W2 N300 Extender Setup By WPS Method
- First, plug the Wavlink extender into a power source.
- Now, connect your Wavlink extender to the device that your internet service provider sent you.
- Within two minutes of the internet provider device’s WPS button being enabled, press the Wavlink extender’s WPS button.
- as soon as the solid blue signal LED begins to flash.
- Thus, it indicates that the WPS connection process was completed successfully.
You will successfully complete the WL WN518W2 N300 extender setup process after attempting the two methods mentioned above
Working Issues With The Wavlink Extender
There could be a lot of problems that arise when using the WL WN518W2 N300 extender setup. You might run into these various issues when setting up your Wavlink WiFi repeater.
- not having a computer or laptop internet connection.
- There are issues with the security password.
- Moreover, wifi.wavlink.com is not functioning properly as a web address.
- Even if you can see the WiFi signal, you are unable to connect.
- The device does not automatically recognize the WiFi signal.
Troubleshoot All These Issues
- Check the WiFi connection.
- Examine the settings of the Wavlink extender.
- View the settings for the WL WN518W2 extender.
- Check the Wavlink extender’s firewall settings.
- Examine the DHCP settings on the router
Note: After trying these tips if the Wavlink extender issue is not solved then try the lower additional tips.
WL WN518W2 Extender Firmware Upgrade
- Start by going to the web management page for the WL WN518W2 extender.
- This time, look for an administration option before selecting the firmware upgrade option.
- Additionally, give yourself some time to download the most recent firmware file onto your computer and laptop.
- To finish this upgrade, restart your Wavlink extender.
Wavlink Extender reset
Using a paperclip, press the Wavlink extender’s reset hole button for eight to ten seconds. The Wavlink extender’s LEDs will all go out. This completes the WL WN518W2 extender’s reset procedure.
Note: You will need to repeat the WL WN518W2 N300 extender setup process after the Wavlink router has been reset.